All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook out for Bloodlines, Richelle Mead s new series set in the world of Vampire Academy, coming August 2011! After two years on the run, best friends Rose and Lissa are caught and returned to St. Vladimir's Academy, a private high school for vampires and half-bloods. It's filled with intrigue, danger - and even romance. Enter their dark, fascinating world through a new series of 144-page full-color graphic vels. The entire first Vampire Academy vel has been adapted for book one by Leigh Dragoon and overseen by Richelle Mead, while the beautiful art of acclaimed British illustrator Emma Vieceli brings the story to life.
- Author BiographyEmma Vieceli is a professional artist and writer based just outside of Cambridge in the UK. Her credits include work on the Manga Shakespeare series (Amulet Books), My Little Pony (Hasbro), Comic Book Tattoo (image) and Girl comics (Marvel). Leigh Dragoon lives in Northern California. Her credits include work on the Fraggle Rock comics (Archaia Comics), The Faerie Path Mangas (TokyoPop) and The Timeline Series (Rubicon Publishing / Scholastic Canada). Richelle Mead lives in Seattle and is the author of the international bestselling Vampire Academy series. When not writing, she can be found watching bad movies, inventing recipes, and buying far too many dresses.
- Author(s)Richelle Mead
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleVampire Academy (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Vieceli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.