All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines the ermous popular appeal of vampires from early Greek and Slavic folklore to present-day popular culture.
- Author BiographyMary Y. Hallab is Professor Emerita of English Literature at the University of Central Missouri.
- Author(s)Mary Y. Hallab
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.