All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVAMPIRES OF MANHATTAN is hipster horror --the memorable characters from her Blue Bloods series are older and cooler than before, trying to build Millennial lives in the bustle of Manhattan while battling forces of evil and of course each other. Hero of this sexy, pararmal action tale is Oliver Hazard-Perry, former human conduit, and Manhattan's only human-turned-vampire, w the head of the Blue Bloods Coven. When his all-too-human lover is found murdered on the eve of the coven's annual Four Hundred Ball--a celebration meant to usher in a new era in vampire society, and to mark the re-unification of the Coven after decades of unrest and decay--Oliver is devastated. Now, t only is he trying to create a new world order for the immortal elite, he's the prime suspect and is stalked by the newly installed head of the vampire secret police. Because according to the new rules, vampires who take human life can w be executed. Burned. How can an immortal sentenced to die fight back? He has to find the killer--and the answers lie deep in vampire lore.
- Author BiographyMelissa de la Cruz is the author of the best-selling Au Pairs novels for teens and the coauthor of the popular adult novel The Fashionista Files: Adventures in Four-Inch Heels and Faux Pas and is a frequent contributor to popular magazines like Glamour, Marie Claire, Teen Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband.
- Author(s)Melissa De la Cruz
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight196 g
- Width134 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Read byMacLeod Andrews
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.76Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.