All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the time he set up his first studio at the tender age of sixteen, Sir Anthony Van Dyck (1599-1641) was a legend in the art world. Rubens, whom he studied with as a child, said that he was his most talented pupil, and he went on to spectacularly fulfill this promise with a career as a celebrated court painter in England and Spain. Historians, scholars, and art lovers alike continue to recognize the sophistication and timeless beauty of his works. In this fascinating compendium of Van Dyck's decades-long career, Natalia Gritsai highlights the best of the artist's many masterpieces.
- Author BiographyNatalia Gritsai is an art historian and head of the 13th-18th Century section of the Western European Art Department of the State Hermitage Museum in Saint-Petersburg.
- Author(s)Natalia Gritsai
- PublisherParkstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMega Square
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSirrocco Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width145 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.