All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ready to Paint The Masters series shows readers how to paint in the style of their favourite painter. Michael Sanders shows how to reproduce three famous paintings by Vincent Van Gogh, using step by step photographs and detailed instructions. He then paints two further compositions of his own, using the style and techniques of Van Gogh. Six tracings are provided for readers to pull out and transfer on to the painting surface: one for each project plus a bonus tracing. Michael Sanders has studied and reproduced many of Van Gogh's works as an artistic exercise, and has gained insight into the painter's methods, right down to individual brush strokes. Lovers of Van Gogh's amazing paintings can w learn how to paint their favourites using acrylic paints.
- Author BiographyMichael Sanders studied graphic art at Plymouth College of Art and Ceramics at Bristol University. He went on to become a graphic artist and signwriter, then a potter, tutor and professional artist. He still teaches and he now runs painting holidays in the UK and Europe. He regularly writes articles for art magazines, loves boats and travelling, and he enjoys music, the theatre and teaching art.
- Author(s)Michael Sanders
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint the Masters
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight373 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.