All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVincent van Gogh (1853-1890), considered the greatest Dutch painter after Rembrandt, inspired the Expressionist school of painting. Given the number of his paintings that are w well-kwn masterpieces, it is staggering to think that his painting career lasted only ten years. His fame is enhanced by his many haunting self-portraits and his suicide at age thirty-seven.Van Gogh for Kids contains ten of his most familiar images, including The Starry Night, Bedroom at Arles, and Vase with Fourteen Sunflowers, in a toddler-friendly board-book format.
- PublisherPelican Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGreat Art for Kids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMargaret Hyde
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.