All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA visual guide to the scenic wonders and vibrant inhabitants of Vancouver Island, this stunning book of photography captures the diversity and beauty of the island and the cluster of smaller islands that surround it. A treasured keepsake for lovers of photography and geography, this collection brings Canada's west coast islands to life.
- Author BiographyPeter Grant's interests include Vancouver Island history, geography, tourism and vintage postcards. He is the author of several books, including The Story of Sidney and Wish You Were Here: Life on Vancouver Island in Historical Postcards. He lives in Victoria, BC, with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Boomer Jerritt,Peter Grant
- PublisherMacIntyre Purcell Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLunenburg
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMacIntyre Purcell Publishing Inc.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight374 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.