All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKirsty and Rachel are in for a surprise when their fairy friends whisk them off to the Fairyland Music Festival, only for Jack Frost and his goblins to strut onto the stage! The naughty gang have stolen the Pop Star Fairies' magical clef necklaces, and Jack Frost intends to use them to become the biggest star in the world. In this third book of the magical series, the girls must help Vanessa the Dance Steps Fairy get her clef back, or dancers everywhere will be more graceful than an elephant on stage!
- Author BiographyDaisy Meadows is the author of over 200 Rainbow Magic books.
- Author(s)Daisy Meadows
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRainbow Magic: The Pop Star Fairies
- Series Part/Volume Number115
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight82 g
- Width149 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Ripper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.