All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading orchid expert Ken Cameron covers the natural history of the world's most popular fragrance and provides an introduction to the pollination, biology, structure, evolution and diversity of Vanilla and related orchids.
- Author BiographyKen Cameron developed a passion for botany at an early age, and became one of the first people to apply modern DNA sequencing methods to the study of orchid evolution and classification. As a result of his international lab and field research, he has become an international authority on Vanilla and its relatives. He served as a curator and director of the New York Botanical Garden's molecular systematics laboratory for ten years before relocating to the Midwest. Today he is professor of botany and director of the State Herbarium at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Ken Cameron
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.