All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume in the best-selling Eden House Mysteries. Adam Bailey and Eve Samuels are back, and this time they're trying to find a dead man. In 1965, Northern Lights were the next big thing in the music world. They could've been as huge as The Beatles - but one night their lead singer and creative force, Gerry Crowther, suddenly disappeared without trace. Now it's nearly twenty years later. There are new stars on the pop scene, including teen sensation Trudi Bell. When Trudi's manager is offered a song for her new album, he's convinced that the performer on the demo tape is ne other than Gerry Crowther. Sure that there's more to it than just musical similarities, he enlists Adam and Eve's help in finding the truth. But some people don't want the truth to come out...
- Author BiographyBill Kitson was born and raised in Baildon, West Yorkshire and educated at Ashville College Harrogate, where he won the English prize, cementing his love of reading and writing. On leaving school, he worked in the family business, a wool merchants' in Bradford, until his father's death, when he joined the finance industry. Now, after taking early retirement, he enjoys the challenge of writing both crime and general fiction.
- Author(s)Bill Kitson
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Eden House Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.