All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionWith her trademark language-baroque yet colloquial, immediately recognizable but impossible to duplicate-Lisa Russ Spaar has written her most sumptuous, alluring, and steamy poems to date, each one bursting with an appetite for the sensuous and the lingual. Is syntax erotic? she asks in Vanitas, Rough. If so, please. Please read. Here.
- Author BiographyLisa Russ Spaar has written and edited many books of poetry. She is Professor of English at the University of Virginia. She lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Lisa Russ Spaar
- PublisherPersea Books Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersea Books Inc
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.