All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the wacky, wild world of Vanity Circus . In this ring we have self-publishing. In that ring we have traditional publishing. And here in the middle ring, let's introduce New Publishing! Vanity Circus is an entertaining, funny, and insightful book that guides readers through the complex, sometimes frustrating, but always interesting world of publishing. If you're an author or writer, thinking about becoming an author, or just interested in learning about publishing, Vanity Circus explains all the nuances of the industry, from finding a fitting title, to writing a provocative chapter one, to catch the publisher's attention - and from writing a winning query letter or sypsis to answering the age-old question, 'Do I need an agent?' Readers will learn tips to choosing the right book title, tricks to writing an effective first chapter, and insider secrets to contracts, copyright law, and trademarks. Vanity Circus explains all levels of publishing as told by two funny ladies who also own 3L Publishing.
- Author(s)Michele Smith,Michelle Gamble-Risley
- Publisher3L Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint3L Publishing LLC
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.