CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- SynopsisA classic, set during the Napoleonic wars, giving a satiricl picture of a worldly society and revolving around the exploits of two women from very different backgrounds.
- AuthorWilliam Makepeace Thackeray
- Number Of Pages816 pages
- Publication Date1969-02-28
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Weight13.4 Oz
- Height0.1 In.
- Width0.1 In.
- Length0.1 In.
- Dewey Decimal823/.8
- Dewey Edition23
- Edited byJ. I. Stewart
- Introduction byJ. I. Stewart
- Notes byJ. I. Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.