All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn his master thesis, Sven Painer develops, implements, and evaluates a method to reconstruct the liver surface from mocular mini-laparoscopic sequences. The principal focus of his research is to create a basis for helping clinicians to write reports with quantitative descriptions of the liver surface. A Structure from Motion approach is performed to do a sparse reconstruction of the liver surface and subsequently this information is used in a variation based dense 3D reconstruction. The algorithms are formulated in a causal way, enabling the implementation to be run in real-time on an adequate hardware platform. The results show a significant performance increase and pave the way to give clinicians a feedback during video capturing to improve the quality of the reconstruction in the near future.
- Author BiographySven Painer is working as a PhD student at the Vision Systems Institute at Hamburg University of Technology. He continues the work on 3D reconstruction that he started during his master thesis.
- Author(s)Sven Painer
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight140 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.