All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Macrodynamics (IMD) belong to an interdisciplinary science that represents a new theoretical and computer-based methodology for a system informational descriptionand improvement,including various activities in such areas as thinking, intelligent processes, communications, management, and other nphysical subjects with their mutual interactions, informational superimposition, and theinformation transferredbetweeninteractions. The IMD is based on the implementation of a single concept by a unique mathematical principle and formalism, rather than on an artificial combination of many arbitrary, auxiliary concepts and/or postulates and different mathematical subjects, such as the game, automata, catastrophe, logical operations theories, etc. This concept is explored mathematically using classical mathematics as calculus of variation and the probability theory, which are potent eugh, without needing to developnew,specifiedmathematical systemicmethods. The formal IMD model automatically includes the related results from other fields, such as linear, nlinear, collective and chaotic dynamics, stability theory, theory of information, physical analogies of classical and quantum mechanics, irreversible thermodynamics, andkinetics. The main IMD goal is to reveal the information regularities, mathematically expressed by the considered variation principle (VP), as a mathematical tool to extractthe regularities and define the model, whichdescribes theregularities. The IMD regularities and mechanisms are the results of the analytical solutions and are t retained by logical argumentation, rational introduction, and a reasonable discussion. The IMD's information computer modeling formalism includes a human being (as an observer, carrier and producer ofinformation), with a restoration of the model during the objectobservations.
- Author(s)Vladimir S. Lerner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number736
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.