About this product
- DescriptionOur world is incredibly diverse, but why are living things so different, and how do we make sense of the vast range of life forms? This book tackles the issues of variation - how and why it occurs - and classification, looking at how we organize plants and animals into groups.
- Author BiographyMelanie Waldron worked in children's publishing for many years before becoming a full-time author. She has written many non-fiction books for young people and specializes in science and geography topics.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Life Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.