All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is the locus of language variation? In the grammar, outside the grammar or somewhere in between? Taking up the debate between system- and usage-based approaches, this volume provides new discussions of fundamental issues of language variation. It includes several highly insightful theoretical contributions as well as invative empirical studies considering different types of data, the role of priming in language change and rare phemena.
- Author BiographyAria Adli and Marco Garcia Garcia, Cologne University; Goz Kaufmann, Freiburg University.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 26 schw.-w. Abb., 43 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAria Adli,Goz Kaufmann,Marco Garcia Garcia
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.