All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its origins in the minimization of integral functionals, the tion of variations has evolved greatly in connection with applications in optimization, equilibrium, and control. This book develops a unified framework and provides a detailed exposition of variational geometry and subdifferential calculus in their current forms beyond classical and convex analysis. Also covered are set-convergence, set-valued mappings, epi-convergence, duality, and rmal integrands.
- Author BiographyBoth authors have long worked with applications of convex, and later nonconvex, analysis to problems in optimization. Both are recipients of the Dantzig Prize (awarded by SIAM and the Mathematical Programming Society): Rockafellar in 1982 and Wets in 1994.
- Author(s)R. Tyrrell Rockafellar,Roger J-.B. Wets
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleDie Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Series Part/Volume Number317
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.