All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes are like music. Each ingredient adds its own tes to the melody of the final product. Musical pieces that take a single melody and present it in different ways are often called variations on a theme. Variations on a Theme: Whole Grain Muffins is a cookbook that presents a basic muffin recipe followed by 60 variations. The recipes are grouped into four categories: Relatively Normal, A Little Odd, Filled, and Layered. With recipes that range from Cinnamon Raisin to Gingerbread to Banana Split to Strawberry Cheesecake, you are sure to find a muffin you will love!
- Author BiographyLori Butler Carter has been making muffins for her friends for years. After many requests for her recipes, she has finally gathered them together in this comprehensive and unique muffin cookbook.
- Author(s)Lori Butler Carter
- PublisherSIGMA Software, Incorporated
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSIGMA Software, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.