Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a multidisciplinary survey of our current understanding of the biological and clinical aspects of vascular disease. The authors describe its basic mechanisms, its clinical characteristics, its pharmacological management, and the use of neuroimaging methods to investigate it. The complex relationship between VaD and AD is also fully explored with chapters on how these processes interact and how one disease may lower the threshold for clinical expression of the other.
- Author(s)Brian R. Ott,Ronald Cohen,Steve Salloway
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight976 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRobert H. Paul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.