All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVasectomy, Fresh Flounder and God? is an anthology of sixty-one essays, several short stories and poems, one very short one act play and a few other things. As the title suggests, the subject matter varies from vasectomy to God. The book is funny, serious, thoughtful, bold and occasionally sad, but never dull. You will laugh at the story of Sarazin's Vasectomy and the Missed Opportunity with his heartthrob when he was twelve. The Race, the story of a bazaar ocean sailboat race, may leave you shaking your head. The stories of Gabe and Rose and Hank will tug at your heart. Sarazin's views on God?, morals and Same Sex Marriage may spark conversation, but there is question of their clarity. This book is a journey through the eclectic mind of Harry Sarazin who writes what he thinks, always honestly and never shyly.
- Author(s)Harry Sarazin
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.