Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Alexus, a carefree senior at a local high school in St. Louis, MO. Alexus seems to have her head on straight. Good grades, a good job, popularity and plenty of friends. None more important than her best friend Taneisha. Like most young women in high school, these girls are joined at the hip. Best friends since early childhood, they do everything together, including withholding their virginity together. Despite the difficulty to find love without putting out, they set out for a good time with some of St. Louis hottest young men. When their paths cross with two handsome young men their bodies and their wills are tested. Temptations take their friendship to a crossroads. What about your friends? Is anyone ever as loyal as they claim to be? Can something as superficial as sex destroy a bond built for eternity? Peer pressure is deep but what happens when the pressure to belong over takes you and places you in a place you thought you were grown eugh to handle; only to find, you're all alone in a big girl's world? Journey with me inside the walls of one of the most beloved public high schools; walk the hallways and get to kw the characters you'll come to both love and hate. Blaze the hardwood, cross the court and find out the consequences of Playing Hardball.
- Author(s)Allysha Hamber
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.