All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVector Analysis with Applications discusses the theory of vector algebra, vector differential and integral calculus with applications to various fields such as geometry, mechanics, physics and engineering. The concept of vector analysis is explained lucidly with the geometric tions and physical motivations. Many new approaches and new problems have been incorporated to enable the readers understand the subject in a comprehensive and systematic manner. Numerous solved problems have been included in each chapter with sufficient number of exercises. Each concept is explained with geometric figures. The students can assimilate their kwledge of vector analysis to apply the theory in various technical problems with adequate skills. The book will benefit the undergraduate students of different Universities and Techlogical Institutes of India and abroad.
- Author BiographyAbsos Ali Shaikh.: Department of Mathematics, University of Burdwan Burdwan Sanjib Kumar Jana.: Department of Mathematics, Balurghat College Balurghat
- Author(s)Absos Ali Shaikh,Sanjib Kumar Jana
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.