All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionVector Mechanics for Engineers: Dynamics provides conceptually accurate and thorough coverage, and its problem-solving methodology gives students the best opportunity to learn dynamics. This new edition features a significantly refreshed problem set. Key features: chapter openers with real-life examples and outlines previewing objectives; careful, step-by-step presentation of lessons; sample problems with the solution laid out in a single page, allowing students to easily see important key problem types; and, Solving Problems on Your Own boxes that prepare students for the problem sets. Forty percent of the problems updated from the previous edition.
- Author BiographyFerdinand P. Beer. Born in France and educated in France and Switzerland, Ferd received an M.S. degree from the Sorbonne and an Sc.D. degree in theoretical mechanics from the University of Geneva.
- Author(s)E. Russell Johnston,Ferdinand P. Beer,Jr.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date12/07/2013
- Weight1300 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.