All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemarkably comprehensive. - Industrial Laboratories. Here is a clear introduction to classic vector and tensor analysis for students of engineering and mathematical physics. Chapters range from elementary operations and applications of geometry, to application of vectors to mechanics, partial differentiation, integration, and tensor analysis. More than 200 problems are included throughout the book.
- Author(s)George E. Hay
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1953
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.