All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.06Free postage
- AU $28.35Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo you find vedic astrology intriguing but hard to understand? This accessible deck helps you identify, within minutes, how your body type relates to your personality and your character strengths, and whether you are ruled by the willful Sun, supportive Moon, expansive Jupiter or taskmaster Saturn. Supported by a book with a series of fun-filled questions and exercises, learn all the basics concerning elements, body types, planets, signs and houses. Take the next step and run your chart with the accompanying CD. Available for all levels, this deck makes a fun party favor and a perennial primer for the more serious student.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Armstrong, the founder of VASA, Vedic Academy of Sciences & Arts, is an award-winning author of numerous books on Vedic knowledge, including Spiritual Teachings of the Avatar. Armstrong is an ayurvedic astrologer, philosopher, practitioner, and teacher of the Vedas for over 40 years, with degrees in psychology, history and comparative religions, and literature. He also had a successful career as an executive in Silicon Valley and corporate speaker for Fortune 500 companies before turning to teaching the philosophy and lifestyle of yoga full time. He lives in Vancouver, BC.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Armstrong
- PublisherMandala Publishing Group
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandala Publishing Group
- Weight549 g
- Width127 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Audiobook) and 46 Cards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.