All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on India's ancient roots, Ranchor Prime explores the possibility of applying old world kwledge to new world problems. Discover the environmental perspective put forth by the Vedas and how it is being applied by contemporary environmental activists and thinkers today. The author presents his own conclusions about high thinking and simple living, as well as interviewing prominent activists like scientist Vandana Shiva and Anil Agarwal, Director of the Centre for Science and Development in India.
- Author BiographyRanchor Prime is the author of several books on the culture and spirituality of India. Among his many accomplishments is a series of projects to protect sacred forests in India. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Ranchor Prime
- PublisherMandala Publishing Group
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandala Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations, photos
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.