Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't need a country garden or an allotment to grow good fruit and veg...This book celebrates the fact that anyone can 'grow your own' and that through veg growing you can meet your neighbours and grow your own community too. A few years ago, Naomi Schillinger got together with her neighbours to start a community gardening scheme. Today, they live in a street in which less than 100 residents have turned their front gardens over to growing their own fruit and veg: lettuces, leeks and beetroot in raised beds, teepees billowing with sweet peas and runner beans, rhubarb by the door...Whether you live in a rented flat with a window box, a house with a front garden - if you have access to a bit of pavement or decide to reclaim some unloved or forgotten corner - there will be ideas in this book which will encourage you to have a go at growing your own fruit and veg (and flowers) throughout the year; and, in so doing, create your own mini Eden.
- Author BiographyNaomi Schillinger is a journalist, photographer and seasoned amateur gardener. Her blog, Out of My Shed, has gained a huge following over the past few years, packed full of simple 'how to's' and shared knowledge, gleaned from friends, colleagues and her fellow allotmenteers. She lives with her family in Finsbury Park.
- Author(s)Naomi Schillinger
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width193 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.