All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vega Sicilia personality t only comes from the maximum quality of the grape and the rigour involved in its manufacture, but also, and above all, from the care for detail that the Alvarez family has succeeded in transmitting to the wines. This book is a celebration of the winery's 150th anniversary, making it one of the oldest t only in Spain, but throughout Europe. Designed in the style of an artist's book, this publication shows very personal views of the winery and its wines through the eyes of three artists: Gautier Deblonde, Johnnie Shand Kydd and Ricca Kawai Kalderon. Their contribution is to give life and colour to the words of Harry Eyres ( Financial Times) and Serena Sutcliffe (Sotheby's).
- Author(s)Harry Eyres,Serena Sutcliffe
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication10/01/2015
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Weight1814 g
- Width245 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.