CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of vegans currently residing in Britain is growing all the time as more and more n-vegans adopt a vegan diet because they suffer from allergies such as lactose intolerance. Endorsed by The Vegan Society, Vegan Cookbook contains over 90 recipes for healthy and delicious meals without any meat, fish or animal produce. It also provides you with important nutritional information and all the essential kwledge needed to understand this ever-popular lifestyle-choice.
- Author BiographyTony Weston's vegan guestshouse in Scotland won the Vegetarian Hotel of the Year Award in 1995. He is also the author of the groundbreaking vegan cookbook Rainbows & Wellies. Tony has worked for the british Vegetarian Society and now works for the Vegan Society. Tony now lives in East Sussex. Yvonne Bishop's interest in vegetarian nutrition led to key roles at Holland & Barrett health food chain, Crank's wholefood restaurant and The Food Doctor. Yvonne lives in London.
- Author(s)Tony Weston,Yvonne Bishop
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/11/2010
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight452 g
- Width196 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.