All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than one hundred simple but scrumptious recipes, Vegan Desserts offers alternatives to treats that are rmally heavily laden with butter, eggs, and other animal products. With an emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs, this is a cookbook that any dessert lover will enjoy. Kaminsky insists that fresh, local produce - at the peak of ripeness - offers incomparable flavors that cant be replicated with any amount of sugar, salt, or any baking extracts. As a result, her creative recipes will appeal to healthconscious bakers (all recipes are low in cholesterol and many feature natural sweeteners and whole grains), though even the sweetest sweet tooths among us will be more than satisfied by these tantalizing treats. From luscious lemon mousse and roasted apricot ice cream to black velvet cupcakes and almond chocolate blossoms, readers will find exciting new desserts as well as 100 percent-vegan versions of old favorites. Clear, precise directions guide readers through every step, and a mouthwatering photo accompanies each recipe. Golden saffron pound cake, -bake pumpkin creme brulee, black pearl truffles, chai poached pears, apricot frangipane tart - this cookbook has something for every dessert lover.
- Author BiographyHannah Kaminsky is the author of My Sweet Vegan and Vegan a la Mode, and creator of the award-winning blog Bittersweet. She is a baker, writer, and photographer. In addition to authoring cookbooks, she has written for VegNews and Desserts Magazine, done photography work with Nibble, worked as a creative consultant and cook for Health in a Hurry, and has also created recipes for VitaSoy. Her blog Bittersweet has won awards from the Well Fed Network, Veg Bloggy Awards, and VegNews magazine. Kaminsky lives in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Hannah Kaminsky
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight787 g
- Width23 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine192 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.