All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that Fruit Loops, Baked Lay's Potato Chips, and Cracker Jacks are vegan? Going vegan doesn't mean you have to only eat broccoli and tofu. It doesn't mean you have to eat healthy all the time. Most importantly, it doesn't mean you have to give up on eating just for fun. Everyone likes to pig out every w and then and vegans crave salt, sugar, and comfort food just like the rest of us. Vegan Junk Food provides 225 delicious recipes like: Barbecue Chicken Pizza; Chocolate Raspberry Muffins; Vegan Whoopie Pies; Hawaiian Rum Cake; Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts; and Jalape Poppers. With 2 inserts of full-colour photos, Vegan Junk Food will have readers hungry for more!
- Author BiographyLane Gold is a Los Angeles-based vegan chef who believes the food you eat can and should be healthy, sustainable and delicious. As a personal chef and catering business owner, she has served conscientious meals all over Southern California to a widely varied clientele from inner-city children to rock stars. Her specialty is homestyle vegan food from creamy mac and cheese to spicy pad thai wraps, with with an emphasis on seasonal and local foods.
- Author(s)Lane Gold
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.