All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionLove a warm, crisp, chewy thin crust pizza with creamy, melty cheese? Just because you're vegan doesn't mean that you can't bake amazing pizzas right in your own oven. Julie Hasson offers 50 deliciously invative recipes and simple techniques that will have you making artisan-style, thin crust vegan pizzas right in your own kitchen. Vegan Pizzais filled with 50 modern recipes from easy to make pizza dough (including spelt, whole wheat and gluten-free crusts), creamy dairy-free cheese sauces, vibrant flavoured pestos and spreads, meatless and wheat-less burger crumbles, and inventive toppings. With helpful information and tips on equipment and techniques, Vegan Pizza shares the secrets to fabulous, easy-to-make; dairy-free, meat-free thin crust artisan pizza that tastes like it came from your neighbourhood pizzeria. Now home cooks everywhere can get baking, and make fabulous vegan pizzas in their own kitchens.
- Author BiographyJulie Hasson is the author of 7 cookbooks, including Vegan Diner and The Complete Book of Pies. She has over 20 years of experience in the food industry, including attending UCLA's Culinary Arts/Professional Chef program, working at the famed Patina restaurant in Los Angeles, and serving as a private chef for celebrities and high-profile clients. Julie opened the original Babycakes Bakery (a wholesale bakery that supplied Los Angeles restaurants and coffeehouses with artisan baked goods); authored cookbooks; has contributed extensive articles and recipes to Bon Appetit, Cooking Light, Vegetarian Times, and Family Fun magazines; and is also the host of the popular Internet cooking show Everyday Dish. Julie has been featured in print, and on TV and radio, including the Cooking Channel; Good Food America; Better, Better Portland; Good Day Oregon; Martha Stewart Living Radio; VegNews Magazine; and Vegetarian Times, as well as numerous radio and TV shows across the country. Julie is currently the Healthy Living Expert on Good Day Oregon, and was one of the hosts of the TV cooking show 15 & Done. Julie and her husband, Jay, run a hip little food cart in Portland, Oregon, called Native Bowl.
- Author(s)Julie Hasson
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.