All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can enjoy tasty vegan cuisine with your friends and family. Featuring recipes perfect for tapas, meze, buffets, picnics or for simply enjoying in front of the TV. All are simple to prepare and made using accessible, everyday ingredients, making them suitable for all levels of experience. Vegans and vegetarians will love the variety offered by Vegan Tapas. Yet this easy to use book is also useful for anyone who has to cater for a vegan or vegetarian. It can be tricky kwing what to cook for a vegan or vegetarian when you are t used to cooking this way. Vegan Tapas has the answer. The book features nine chapters: dips; toppings; vegetables; tofu and 'cheese'; grains pulses and nuts; potatoes; bread; polenta and fritters; pastries and biscuits; desserts. There is something for everyone and you will t be stuck for ideas. Whether you are sharing with one other or a crowd, you are sure to find something to please.
- Author BiographyJulia Barnard has been a vegetarian since 1995. It was one of the easiest changes she ever made. It was made easier as she was living in the UK at the time so had access to many ready-made veggie friendly meals. In 2003 Julia, her husband and cats moved to Australia and this is when she really got into food. The fantastic fresh produce available together with the lack of ready meals started a love of cooking. Over the years it became apparent how easy it is to cook from scratch as well as how enjoyable. Vegetarian Tapas is Julia's debut cookbook. Her motivation to write it was given a boost the day she was served over-priced carrots as a tapas dish. She is excited to be sharing her recipes with fellow vegetarians as well as anyone who wants to create a varied tapas party or buffet without meat (or carrots). Vegan Tapas was published March 2015. Realising how many recipes were already vegan she spent time in the kitchen veganising those which weren't. She's done all the hard work - so you don't have to. She is most proud of her vegan Scotch egg! As well as cooking, Julia also runs the website makethechange.com.au, dedicated to increasing wellbeing and happiness. She is the author of Promoting Happiness: a workbook to help you appreciate and get the most out of your life. She lives in Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Julia Barnard
- PublisherMTC Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationSA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMTC Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.52
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $43.94Trending at AU $44.08
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.64
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.