Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis vegan book will provide all the information you need to become vegan today. The book includes all the information regarding the benefits of a vegan diet, nutritional information and delicious recipes. With this book, you can began your vegan journey kwing you will have a healthy, nutritious and delicious diet that causes harm to animals. This book will teach you: 1) What a vegan diet is 2) Why so many people, from celebrities to athletes choose a vegan diet 3) Why being a vegan is good for you 4) Why being a vegan is good for animals 5) Why being a vegan is good for the planet 6) How to eat a healthy vegan diet with all the nutritional benefits your body requires 7) How to cook vegan food in a slow cooker 8) What supplements you might need 9) Vegan store cupboard essentials 10) Foods to replace dairy items 11) A guide to equipment required 12) A guide to eating out 13) How to replace meat and dairy with healthy and simple alternatives 14) Plenty of simple recipes to create health tasty food quickly and easily from breakfast to beverages 15) Several slow cooker recipes so you can load up the slow cooker and get on with your day 16) Plus lots more So start reading this book and make a journey to a healthier and happier you in the kwledge that animals will be harmed on your behalf and the planet will be better off, too. Join the millions of people worldwide who enjoy the ethical, environmental and health benefits of a plant-based vegan diet.
- Author BiographyLong before she became a renowned self-development, fitness, and health expert, Dr.Hanna Parkes used to be on the receiving end. She battled eating disorders in her teens and was cyber bullied due to her weight problem. Her negative experiences during her childhood years became her one of her sole motivation to address the problem and seek professional help. On her road to recovery, she dedicated a huge amount of her time and energy learning and educating herself on self-development and staying mentally and physically healthy to build up her self-esteem. At the young age 23, she earned herself a degree in Nutrition Science and worked her way to achieving a Master Degree and Ph.D. in the same field a few years later. At age 36, Dr. Parks now lives with her husband, Dr. Gerard Parkes, a doctorate degree holder in Naturopathic Medicine. The couple has dedicated over a decade of their lives living from one continent to another educating and sharing their expertise with local communities around the world. Some of their campaigns include obesity awareness and improving self image. They have also trained a number of health enthusiasts and have established about a dozen clinics offering alternative medicine in three different continents. She is also actively writing a series of books in her vision to widen her reach and help educate more people across the globe. Dr. Hanna Parkes and her husband are currently back in her hometown of Chicago, where they vow to continue to help individuals who are struggling with eating disorders and weight problems. Starting this year, she intends to set up boot camps in the summer that will train young adolescents on how to take care of themselves better and improve their self image.
- Author(s)Hannah Parkes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.