Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles: Betting & Winning Horse Races by Michael Haskett (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegas Pros BEST Racing Angles is based on the author's 25-plus years in gambling, betting and WINNING thoroughbred horse races. This is a condensed Manual that is best for experienced horseplayers only. The Angles shown are the result of many years of experience and intensive research. Thousands of hours and thousands of dollars have been spent to locate, test, develop, and prove these Angles. Average odds on winning bets range between 8 and 9 to 1. READER REVIEWS I really liked Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles, and I've already used it several times, making far more than the book's very reasonable price already. .. . the angles it shows you really do work. I found the chapter on How to bet them to be great. It clearly showed me how I should be betting, and why buying tickets on favorites was a losing game. And I can state unequivocally that his information does work, because I have used it w for several months, and made a profit using his 3 Angles. Makes me money. I just use the 3 Angles the book shows. Not complicated at all, really. Oh boy! A book on race betting that really works. I've got about a hundred books on that subject. This one, the Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles, beats them all. Good solid, useable information. All the material in that book was written by someone who kws what he was talking about, and for me that makes Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles a real winner. When I went to the track before, or even online, I would bet every race. I thought, if you don't have a bet down you can't win. Great theory, but it just costed me a lot of green. So w I just follow the rules laid out in Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles and t try to reinvent the wheel. It works. I'm definitely ahead since I have done that. Vegas Pro's Best Racing Angles is a good book which delivers what it says. Are you betting every race? Trying to grind out a living? That is way too much work and way too hard on the pocket book, t to mention the nerves. Follow these angles and consistently win. Focus on winning bets with good odds. Cut down on the trips to the betting window and increase the trips to the winner's circle and great payoffs. The author's records show a consistent long term Return on Investment (ROI) of over 2.0. That is an IMMEDIATE return. In cash. Payoffs from about $18 to $20 based on the standard $2 bet. Chapters include information on: > The 3 Winning Angles > The race types in which the Angles work best > How to bet them > Making use of the proven Kelly Criterion betting approach formula > Practical forms to use for bets, winnings, and trainer/jock tes Vegas Pros BEST Racing Angles is a proven and profitable system for betting and WINNING on the horses. Vegas Pros BEST Racing Angles is available w. Order your copy today and get advance information on a very Special Report: 3 year old racehorses are different -- And you should bet them differently. Order w and you'll get instant access to this valuable, money-making insider information.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Haskett started his career as a bush pilot flying in Canadas Arctic. After a number of years flying commercially, he followed his entrepreneurial spirit and turned in his wings to become a full-time business owner. Over the past 3 decades he has established an extensive and varied sports and business background. For many years he has also been a fan of horse racing, provided that a reasonable financial return can be earned in addition to the pleasure of seeing magnificent animals race. For almost as many years as a fan he has been able to keep his numbers in the black column. The author has personally bet at tracks in many countries, and now on the internet bets regularly at tracks in more than 18 countries. In addition to his duties/pleasures with the ponies, the author has developed, owned and operated a number of successful companies, was a business consultant for small to mid-size businesses, published information books and business documents ranging from web sites to extensive company operations manuals, and wrote (and marketed) a bestselling novel. Readers interested in free updates for this book or the Betting & WINNING Horse Races or the Make Money Enjoyably series can send their name and email address to books@DurangoPublishing.com. New titles will also be listed as published.
- Author(s)Michael Haskett
- PublisherDurango Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDurango Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.