All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book addresses the import and fast-moving issues of processing techlogies as they apply to vegetable processing today. It is an up-to-date account of just how much the different techniques have developed over recent years to bring vegetables to the consumer t only in different forms and styles but also with a high degree of safety and nutritional quality. Vegetable Processing is written and edited by experts with wide research and industrial experience in the field. This unique review of the different aspects of vegetable processing updates existing techlogies and deals in detail with more recent developments, such as aseptic packaging, the techlogy of chilling and the increasingly important areas of plant, equipment and cleaning.
- Author BiographyThe editors David Arthey, Deputy Director, and Colin Dennis, Director General, Campden Food and Drink Research Association, Chipping Campden, Gloucester.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byC. Dennis,David Arthey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.