Vegetarian: Quick & Easy, Proven Recipes by Flame Tree Publishing (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegetarian food does t have to be boring, consisting entirely of slight variations on the same ingredients night after night. This great new cookbook is packed with tasty and imaginative dishes for anyone who doesn't eat meat or animal products, whether through conscience, taste or intolerance, or simply those who love their veg as much as their meat. With 145 delicious recipes grouped into sections including Soups & Stews, Pastas, Rice Dishes and many more, some are invative, some are classic, but all of them will have you reaching for a second helping. There are also sections on nutrition and tips on how to cook staple foods. So, from the light Mediterranean Rice Salad to the hearty Mushroom Stew or Cheese & Onion Oat Pie, there is a recipe to fulfil every craving!
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note770 colour illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.