All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this cookbook, you will discover the amazing versatility of the slow cooker! If you thought that the slow cooker was designed only for meat-eaters, the Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes: Top 71 Quick & Easy Vegetarian Crockpot Recipe Book will introduce you to amazing vegetarian slow cooked meals. And if you're already a slow cooker enthusiast, you will find an entirely new selection of healthy, delicious recipes that you can easily make in your favorite appliance. Slow cookers are useful for much more than transforming an inexpensive cut of meat into a delicious meal. They are great for cooking healthy vegetarian meals since they provide a foolproof way to cook perfect beans, grains, vegetables, and so much more. Most slow cooker cookbooks are meat oriented and rely heavily on processed or preserved ingredients. This cookbook tries to change all that by placing more reliance on fresh ingredients and amazing combinations of spices. This cookbook was written for everyone who needs to make easy meals without sacrificing full flavor or health. In the introduction, readers will learn what to look for and consider when shopping for a new slow cooker. You will also learn some valuable tips that will get you many more useful years from your older or hand-me-down slow cooker. Other topics include choosing the right recipes to fit your day, and methods to properly clean your slow cooker. Finally, the introduction also includes 10 useful tricks to help you get the most out of your recipes. But Chapter 1 through Chapter 10 is where you will find all the delectably tasty and healthy vegetarian slow cooker recipes. Even if you are t a vegetarian, you will find that these delicious recipes can please everyone's palettes. So, here is the list of those vegetarian slow cooker recipes that are waiting for you to enjoy: - Chapter 1: Appetizers - Chapter 2: Drinks - Chapter 3: Breakfast - Chapter 4: Soups - Chapter 5: Chili and Stews - Chapter 6: Sides - Chapter 7: Entrees - Chapter 8: Desserts - Chapter 9: Foundues - Chapter 10: Potluck In conclusion, the Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes: Top 71 Quick & Easy Vegetarian Crockpot Recipe Book by Maria Holmes is the ultimate choice for anyone who wishes to prepare easy set it and forget vegetarian slow cooker meals.
- Author BiographyMy name is Maria Holmes and I love to cook and eat fine tasting food that's good for you. There are few things as satisfying as sitting down to a homemade meal with those you love. I am by no means a professional chef, but I would like to think that I'm a good home cook. I especially love to create delicious meals that are easy to prepare and made with a minimum of fuss. I believe that if it takes too long to prepare, then it better be worth it! My interest in cooking came to me while I was working as a waitress in a small local cafe. I loved everything about it ... the amazing smells of simmering soup and freshly baked bread, the spicy aroma of a healthy bowl of gumbo, and the melt in your mouth goodness of an apple pie that just came out of the oven. The art of baking and cooking captivated my soul. My Incurable Disease But my newly found love for cooking came at a cost. I have developed a severe (but non-life-threatening) disease called Low-Resistance-to-Yummy-Recipes-Syndrome (a.k.a Cookbookitis). One of the symptoms of this disease is the complete inability to resist collecting cookbooks, magazines with recipes, even those little brand name mini-cookbooks positioned oh-so-temptingly next to grocery store checkout lanes. For years I tried to get around this by doing most of my major grocery shopping at Costco. But guess what? Costco started selling cookbooks and now my collection continues to grow. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I have at least 500, maybe more, cookbooks (now I did say it's a disease!). I am going to try to inventory my collection of cookbooks soon. I'll let you know how many I have when I finally catalogue and classify all of them. With soooooo many cookbooks, I am always trying to find the best foods to feed my family. I am passionate about only serving my family meals that will strengthen, grow, and energize them. I have been reading my many cookbooks and started thinking about creating my own cookbooks and sharing my many creations with other avid home cooks. There is always so much to learn! You will notice that I try to keep my cooking style clean and simple. I know that the more simple I keep it, the more likely I'm going to succeed in consistently preparing beautiful and tasty meals. It's been a journey of learning and experimenting in the kitchen, but one that I've greatly enjoyed. I hope that my cookbooks will help you in your journey as well!
- Author(s)Maria Holmes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.