All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFragrantly spiced and comforting, tagines are easy to prepare and sure to satisfy at every occasion. And prepared without meat (and often without dairy, too) they are t only ecomical, but also one of the best ways to enjoy seasonal produce. In this collection of authentic Moroccan recipes, you will find some of the best-loved tagines, from Lighter Tagines, such as Roasted Cherry Tomato Tagine with Feta and Preserved Lemon or Roasted Pear, Fig and Walnut Tagine with Fennel, to Hearty Tagines including Roasted Sweet Potato Tagine with Ginger, Cinnamon and Honey or Spicy Carrot Tagine with Chickpeas, Turmeric and Coriander. Along with the tagines, you will find recipes for its traditional accompaniment, couscous, prepared in a variety of exciting ways, as well as recipes for appetizers and other dishes to serve alongside. Create your own aromatic feast, worthy of any Moroccan kitchen.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan has worked all over the world as a cookery writer, journalist and restaurant critic. She is Cordon Bleu trained and has written a number of highly acclaimed books, including the bestselling Tagine, Flavours of Morocco and Kebabs and Other Light Grills for RPS. She lives in Braes of Glenlivet in the Scottish highlands, where she runs popular cookery workshops.
- Author(s)Ghillie Basan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 col photographs
- Weight662 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.