All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegetarian for a New Generation celebrates vegetarian dishes loaded with farm stand goodness. Liana Krisoff draws on food traditions from around the world, offering new and much-simplified takes on classics like ratatouille and South Indian pepper water and delving into lesser-kwn dishes like torta di fagiolini (an easy but brilliant green bean torte) that deserve wider appreciation. The recipes are organised by season and by type within each season. There will also be a selection of healthy recipes for fruits, beans, legumes, nuts, grains, eggs and dairy as well as a series of menus for putting all these ideas together into delicious, satisfying full meals. Not intended exclusively for vegetarians, vegans, or the gluten-free, Vegetarian for a New Generation encourages home cooks to enjoy and experiment with all the colourful produce they can get from their local grocer, from online and traditional farmers' markets and from CSA arrangements. This book offers hundreds of ideas for making every vegetable dish count.
- Author BiographyLiana Krissoff is the author of four books including Whole Grains for a New Generation and Canning for a New Generation. Liana has been a freelance writer, cookbook editor, copyeditor and recipe tester for over a decade.
- Author(s)Liana Krissoff
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note110 4-colour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Rinne Allen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.