All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith this essential guide to vehicular networking, you will learn about everything from conceptual approaches and state-of-the-art protocols, to system designs and their evaluation. Covering both in- and inter-vehicle communication, this comprehensive work outlines the foundations of vehicular networking as well as demonstrating its commercial applications, from improved vehicle performance, to entertainment, and traffic information systems. All of this is supported by in-depth case studies and detailed information on proposed protocols and solutions for access techlogies and information dissemination, as well as topics on rulemaking, regulations, and standardization. Importantly, for a field which is attracting increasing commercial interest, you will learn about the future trends of this techlogy, its problems, and solutions to overcome them. Whether you are a student, a communications professional or a researcher, this is an invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyChristoph Sommer is Assistant Professor in the Distributed Embedded Systems Group at the University of Paderborn. He created and gave tutorials and keynotes about Veins, one of the best known vehicular networking simulation frameworks. He is author of around 50 papers in the field and has been active in this community as a general chair of IEEE/IFIP WONS and as co-founder of FG-IVC. Falko Dressler is Professor and head of the Distributed Embedded Systems Group at the University of Paderborn. He is a Senior Member of IEEE and ACM, as well as an IEEE Distinguished Lecturer in the fields of inter-vehicular communication, self-organization, and bio-inspired and nano-networking. He was TPC and general chair of a dozen international conferences on vehicular networking, created a Dagstuhl seminar series, and gave tutorial lectures at all major IEEE conferences on this topic.
- Author(s)Christoph Sommer,Falko Dressler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note190 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight890 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.