All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hands-on guide to helping leaders effectively steer their organisations through wrenching infrastructure and social changes, author Scott Klososky details the actions that leaders must take to keep their digital plumbing -- the all-important techlogical infrastructure of their organisations -- up-to-date. Readers will learn that the survival of their organisation depends on continuously adapting and integrating appropriate new techlogies, including everything from robust IT systems to social techlogies. Looking into the future, the author presents readers with a planning strategy that will enable them to stay ahead of burgeoning techlogical trends -- especially those that will significantly impact their organisations. The author deftly combines his discussion of techlogy with an in-depth, actionable program for workforce integration. By providing essential educational tools, the author presents a process for building techlogy bridges across generations to maximise performance, loyalty, and satisfaction. The author's call-to-action will energise readers who are frustrated by cloistered IT departments, unproductive lines of communication between Baby Boomers and younger staff members, and an overall lack of techlogical sophistication. By following this book readers will be able to revitalise any business culture threatened by techlogy. With experience at every level of the techlogy business, from assembling computers as a teenager to delivering TED talks in Mumbai, the author is a recognised expert in techlogical invation.
- Author BiographyScott Klososky understands the power of outsourcing work to crowds. Using the technique of crowd-sourcing -- which built revolutionary, invaluable resources such as Wikipedia -- Klososky opened authorship of these chapters to the specialists who know the subject matter the best. The result is an authoritative and thoroughly vetted guide to social technology for businesses.
- Author(s)Scott Klososky
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight500 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.