Velocity: The Seven New Laws for a World Gone Digital by Stefan Olander, Ajaz Ahmed (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you win when the only certainty is change? Highly accessible, lively and inspiring, Velocity draws upon the authors' unique perspectives and experiences to present seven timeless new laws for businesses and individuals in a world that is dominated by rapid change and digital techlogy. Written as a fascinating and enjoyable conversation between the authors - Stefan Olander, Vice President of Digital Sport from Nike and Ajaz Ahmed founder and Chairman AKQA - Velocity's up-to-date examples illustrate key lessons, together with insights, ideas and inspiration that individuals and businesses should adopt to thrive in the digital age. Velocity shares the vision and values required to succeed with the untold backstories to influential and iconic invation. Fast paced, useful, provocative and highly motivating, Velocity is a management book that will arm you with actionable ideas to define your future. Features: - 4 Velocity principles: Speed, Direction, Acceleration, Discipline. - 7 Laws, including 'A Smith & Wesson beats four aces', 'It's easier done than said', 'Convenient is the enemy of right' and 'No good joke survives a committee of six'.
- Author BiographyAjaz Ahmed (Author) Ajaz Ahmed is the CEO of AKQA, the ideas and innovation company he founded aged 21. AKQA today employs over 1,500 people in 15 offices around the world. In 2014 AKQA won the Queen's Award for Enterprise Innovation. Ajaz co-authored Velocity: The Seven New Laws for a World Gone Digital. For essays and thoughts visit http://www.akqa.com/ajaz.Stefan Olander (Author) Stefan Olander is the vice-president of digital sport at Nike and one of the world's leading digital innovators. Stefan has led many of Nike's most cutting-edge initiatives, including the revolutionary Nike+ experience developed in partnership with Apple. Nike employs over 30,000 people across the globe is one of the world's most valuable brands.
- Author(s)Ajaz Ahmed,Stefan Olander
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight331 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.