All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lavishly illustrated and deeply personal story of the creation of an idiosyncratic Australian country garden, Velvet Pears is an inspirational book that is also full of practical ideas. Author Susan Southam created the amazing garden at Foxglove Spires on the land of an old dairy paddock. Velvet Pears captures the essence of living simply and with the seasons, within a local community, with a sustainable lifestyle.
- Author BiographySusan Southam was born in Sydney, Australia. At the age of 11, she moved with her family to a small country town on the south-eastern coast of Australia where she found her passion for gardening. At Foxglove Spires Susan creates beautiful pictures, layered with romance and beauty.
- Author(s)Susan Southam
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note293 photographs
- Width225 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.