All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've said any of the following, then this book is for you: We have hundreds of vendors - this will take forever! I have idea who our vendors are or what they're providing My current process is too manual & time-consuming Excel can longer handle our needs We need executive summaries to share with management & auditors We need documentation on all our vendors and contracts We lack a systematic way of assessing vendor risk We don't have a formal vendor review process It's a nightmare! If you've been saying any of these, then you are yet to find the missing link... It's Culture. Great cultures power great vendor management. Read this book to find out how.
- Author BiographyAgostino has over 20+ years experience in the area of strategic vendor management working in technology, telecommunication, financial, energy, management consulting, mining, and aviation industries. His passion has been to develop vendor management capabilities for businesses, implement various initiatives across the vendor management life-cycle and foster a collaborative culture that exceeds results.
- Author(s)Agostino Carrideo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.