All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood is a quilt that is patchworked together by people's language, traditions and way of living. In Venezia, Tessa Kiros shows the magic and the charm of the famous Italian city of Venice. She embroiders the recipes of this city of canals, bridges and carnivals with her own unique colours and threads.
- Author BiographyTessa Kiros was born in London to a Finnish mother and a Greek-Cypriot father. The family moved to South Africa when she was four, and at the age of 18, Tessa set off to travel and learn all she could about the world's cultures and traditions, and new ways of living and eating. She has cooked at London's The Groucho Club and in Sydney, Athens and Mexico. On a trip to Italy to study the language and food she met her husband Giovanni, and now lives in Tuscany.
- Author(s)Tessa Kiros
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width203 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.