All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince coming to power in 1999, President Hugo Chavez has used the windfall of high oil prices to remake Venezuela internally along the model of twenty-first-century socialism and, even more audaciously, to rewrite global relations by directly challenging U.S. hegemony. The dramatic ascendency of the country in hemispheric and global international relations over the past decade is the subject of Venezuela's Petro-Diplomacy.
- Author BiographyRalph S. Clem is emeritus professor of geography and international relations at Florida International University, USA. Anthony P. Maingot is professor emeritus of sociology and anthropology at Florida International University, USA.
- Author(s)Anthony P. Maingot,Cristina Eguizabal,Ralph S. Clem
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note15 line drawings, 2 tables
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.