Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBaedeker; the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. This superb full-color, illustrated guide features 3D laminated cut-outs to show you the key sights in perspective and a large, fully-indexed, pull-out map. Additional detailed maps and plans can also be found throughout the guide, clearly pin-pointing the best places to stay and the top places to eat and drink. At the heart of the guide is a wealth of comprehensive information written by experts on the sights and top attractions, in an easy-to-read A-Z format. Also included are practical travel tips covering accommodation and food and drink for all budgets, entertainment, sport, transport and health; t to mention some insider tips for saving money or having a unique travel experience. There is also a variety of recommended tours covering the best routes available, to ensure you get the most from your destination. The plastic wallet allows you to keep the guide and map together and ensures that both will survive in all weather. Baedeker - setting a new standard in 21st century travel guide publishing.
- Author BiographySince 1827, Baedeker has set a benchmark for guidebooks and remains the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. With over 50 titles available, the range is ever-expanding to keep up with the needs of today's travelers.
- Author(s)Anja Schliebitz,Eva-Maria Blattner,Gill Peter Peter,Madeleine Reincke,Michael Machatschek,Rupert Koppold
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBaedeker Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Out-of-print date30/01/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight476 g
- Width120 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.