All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in Venice can mean a lot of things. Each of the different kinds of houses relates to the city in its own way. Living in a 'palazzo' is hardly the same as living in a loft or in a Byzantine building. Then, the fact that one's home overlooks a lane, a square, a private garden or even the lagoon, means having a different relationship with the outside. There are many different ways of living in this unique city. Twenty five splendid houses, including Casa Balboni, designed by the great architect Carlo Scarpa, are described and illustrated in detail in the 184 pages of this book and its 250 photographs, all in colour.
- Author BiographyLisa Ferro was born and lives in Venice. Some of her photographs are in the permanent collection of the Ecole Nationale de la Photographie d'Arles in France, the Fondazione Italiana per la Fotografia in Turin, the Museum of Photography in Trieste and the National Museum of Photography in Brescia. Chiara Pasti graduated in architecture at the University of Venice. She worked in Barcelona together with Antoni Solanas, Canovas and Vicente Guallart Furio. For the past 7 years she has concentrated on the expansion of her own architecture firm.
- Author(s)Chiara Pasti,Lisa Ferro
- PublisherVianello Libri
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- Place of PublicationPonzano
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintVianello Libri
- Content Note250 col
- Weight1565 g
- Width245 mm
- Height328 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.